Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review Kundalis: Storm Dragon



 

I've wanted to read this book since I first saw the cover, it's gorgeous and I love dragons and I'm very glad I did it because it was a very interesting book.

The story was fascinating, the characters were richly developed, not everything was as it seemed and I was honestly surprised at some of the twists the story took and I have to say this book turned out to be a nice surprise for me because from the description of the book I was expecting something else. How refreshing it is to be completely surprised by a story, to not be able to predict what will happen next. I only wished that the book had more informations about Kundalini energy, it was very interesting .

The romance side in this book I really didn't like it very much it's a bit boring and has no really emotions. I had a hard time grasping Karin as a character. Even though the novel is written in the first person, so you're literally in her head all the time, I couldn't really tell what kind of person Karin is, well she did annoy me sometimes. There are some chapters about Karin and her struggle to understand her dragon that I like,and I really wish that the book was much bigger. I loved the ending and I can't wait for the next book to show up.

















No comments:

Post a Comment